Monday, June 4, 2007

STILL EVOLVING

under creation...... currently out of order and need to be re-charged where all five elements meet - the beach! see you next week with an interesting war against someone I don't know about...wish i can take you with me. Alas, the world is too small a place right now. Actually i don't know where I am heading, so don't follow me as you might get a headache. I must confess...I just invited him to follow me on a last illicit getaway with no one around. I thought after that we can go our way with sweet thoguht\\ of each other...bodoh (studpid) Yet again, he didn't take me up, probably with someone not as cute as me...hhhmmmmm. However a salesman of proton and a friend of Achik Internet Cafe is willing to drive me to a destination we both don't know about for a fee that we have not discussed abotu uet. he wulll balik by a express bus-lah! (DT: He willl come back by an express bus). Jaga-jaga my house and town..
do yu know the president of Brazil is gonna discuss climate change at G8? Also, Australia have not signed Kyoto Protocol, gonnna hit Rom Howard very hard on te head with a chair form achei\k..wnatt join me? hope to meet fendo for a seso soal siasat...jangan-jangan dah kahwail?

No comments: